Challenge Cutter Spartan 150
- Power – 1/2HP Gear Drive Motor
- Manual Clamp - The hand-crank design for clamping creates a better controlled, higher clamping force than a lever design, resulting in a better quality cut.
- LED Digital Backgauge Position Indicator with ±0.01” (±0.1mm) Backgauge Accuracy - provides for easier operator interface and higher productivity than a hard to read indicator on a scale.
- LED Cut Line Light - produces a very sharp, easy to see cut line without the replacement problems of incandescent bulbs.
- Two-Hand Cut Button Controls
- Auto-Releasing Front Safety Shield - provides for increased productivity and operator ease-of-use.
- Heavy-Duty Steel, Cast Iron, and Cast Aluminum Construction give the cutter the "Challenge" durability.
- UHMW Gibs on front and back of knife bar require zero maintenance and have lifetime durability. Eliminates lubricant on knife bar that can spoil stock.
- Hardened steel components and bronze bearings on most wear surfaces increase life of the machine.
- Consumable supplies (knives, sticks) retail for approximately 30% less than the major competitive brands.
- Cutting Width: 15-3/4” (40cm)
- Clamp Opening: 1-1/2” (3.8 cm)
- Minimum Cut: 1-15/16” (4.9 cm)
- Maximum Cut: 15-1/4” (38.7 cm)
- Table Space In Front of Knife: 9” (22.9 cm)
- Overall Height: 21-1/2” (54.6 cm)
- Overall Width: 25-3/4” (65.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 31” (78.7 cm)