Mag II - 4 in 1 Plus Currency Authenticator
MAG II 4 in 1 Currency Authenticators are the most economical and effective safeguards available to determine the authenticity of banknotes, credit cards, traveler’s checks, IDs, and most drivers licenses. Both ultraviolet and white fluorescent lamps aid in the verification of features that are difficult or impossible to detect with the naked eye.
The 4 in 1 Plus can even be used in brightly lit environments, unlike most UV devices. It is the primary deterrent used by many leading Financial Institutions, Retailers, Government Agencies, and Hospitality Industry Firms.
4 in 1 Plus Currency Authenticator - incorporates an improved ‘hood’ design for greater visibility of…
- Paper reflectivity, watermarks and security thread characteristics on banknotes
- UV reactive characteristics common on transaction receipts, traveler’s checks, drivers licenses, IDs and credit cards
- Works great, even in brightly lit environments
- Compact design (only 10 ½ ” wide x 6” high x 5 1/4” deep)
- Two 6 watt overhead UV lamps and one 6 watt white fluorescent back light
- Durable, heavy-duty construction
Basic 4 in 1 Currency Authenticator - The ideal device for the authentication of currency as well as drivers licenses, IDs, traveler’s checks, and credit cards.
- Twelve watt overhead UV lamp and white fluorescent back light
- Small footprint (11” W x 6” D x 5.7” H)
- Works best when located away from direct or bright light sources
For more information about Counterfeit Detection (take a close look at the 'Fluorescence' sections of the different denominations) please visit:
Bank of Canada Security